The Colonel of Travel

Monday, November 20, 2006

The End
















And so that's it. This will be my last ever Cambodia blog. Before I left for this trip I did wonder how I would get on by myself in terms of getting from a - b unharmed and without drama. I have to say there were a few glitches on the way, but I'm back in one piece. I kind of figured I'd be ok because on previous travels I've been run over, knife wounded and poisoned, so if bad things happen in threes, I thought I'd be good for a wee two and a half week trip around Asia.

What could possibily have gone wrong?

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the time you were viciously attacked by a ceiling fan...

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Colonel of travel, food and tech said...

oh dear gosh

thank you, I was trying to hide the most embarrassing for fear of having to explain.

Noted Davenport, noted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home